"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Caden My Diaper Man

Most of us know that when you are potty training one of the important steps is to take your little one to the potty ASAP upon awakening in the morning. This what happened at my house this morning:

Sahara and Caden awoke at the same time, so they both needed their morning diaper changes. This is the part where you pray the two year will be dry .... and then, laugh because he is not! As I am removing Caden's diaper he says, "I want Cars." He is referring to Pull-Ups.
I say, "You have to go potty on the potty chair to get Cars."
I take him to the potty and he refuses, because he is not feeling very awake (not like him). He then proceeds to get and try to put on his own "Cars". I take the Pull-Up away and tell him that he can only wear the Cars if he goes potty on the potty.
So, I say, "What is it? Mickey Mouse or Cars?"
Caden says, "Mickus Mouse!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)