"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love The Duggar Family

Thanks to all of you that are spreading the word that the Duggar's are in need of prayer! Sadly, there are those out there that will take this time to bash the Duggar's and they already are. I just want to say that I am in awe of them. They are truly a family that has chosen to trust God not only with their family lives, but with every aspect of their lives. They should be treated with honor and not with disrespect.


Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.


In the Bible God is very clear that children are a blessing from the Lord... the more you have the more blessed you are... and you are not to be ashamed for it! God has blessed the Duggars not only with many children, but also with a heart for joyfully raising them up to honor Him with their lives. They are such kind and loving people and we should all aspire to such greatness whether we chose to receive the Lord's "blessings" (children) or not. The Lord's way is far different than the way of the modern world.

Please pray for baby Josie Duggar and the entire Duggar Family, as well as, the doctors and nurses for wisdom and the care of this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)