"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Favorite School Supply Find

Every year I have a hard time finding brown construction paper. It seems like this would be a standard color in the multi-color packs, but it is not and for some reason it seems to be the color we need the most. This Summer while on vacation I made a quick run into Hobby Lobby for an unrelated item and I stumbled upon their construction paper aisle! They have all the colors of the rainbow and beyond. Prices are $1.77 for a package of 50 sheets! The brand is Sunworks. And they are not bond like a tablet, so you are not always having to be careful not to tear your edge. I picked up a package of brown while on vacation on the off chance this was fluke Hobby Lobby and the other locations do not have this. I did NOT want to miss this chance to get my hard to find brown construction paper. Eventually, I plan to go buy a package of every color they have. This makes me and my kids soooooo very happy! ;)

Apparently, they also sell it at Amazon for $1.40, but the shipping is $3.95
http://www.amazon.com/SunWorks-Construction-Paper-Heavyweight-Sheets/dp/B001E6681O

Staples also has it for $1.49, but not certain or shipping or if they have it in store.
http://www.staples.com/Construction-Paper-9-x-12-Brown/product_402629?cm_mmc=GoogleBase-_-Shopping-_-Office_Supplies%3ETeaching_Supplies-_-402629-PAC-103605&cid=CSE:GoogleBase:Office_Supplies:Teaching_Supplies:402629:PAC-103605

Office Depot has DARK Brown has for $1.79, but again I am uncertain of shipping or if they have it in store.
http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/368009/Pacon-SunWorks-Groundwood-Construction-Paper-9/?cm_mmc=Mercent-_-Google-_-Paper_Forms_Envelopes-_-368009&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=plusbox-beta&mr:trackingCode=1B9B6C72-E85E-DF11-BAA3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)