"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fireproof Review

Okay. So, I said I would give a review of Fireproof after we watched the movie. It was really just what I expected it to be and all the things I had heard. The acting is not the best, but overall the movie was great and I think that all married couples should see it together. And I mean that even for those of you that think you have a "solid" marriage that does not need work.

Also, I mentioned below that the there is blog for the movie. There is also a site to go to if you want to partake in the Love Letter challenge for your marriage. There are several suggestions on the site, including a variety of links to purchase the book from your favorite retailer. I am happy to say that you can get the book for under $10.00 .... I was very pleased that the cost is obtainable for the tightest of budgets. Go to http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ .

And while we are talking about frugal budgets, I might mention that we rented the movie at our local RedBox inside Wal-Mart which only costs one dollar per night (free for us because I signed up online and they sent me a code for a free movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)