"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Funny Photo to Balance out a c~r~a~z~y day !

My very first blog entry back in November was about the unusual snow that we got blessed with in Southeast Texas... a once in a lifetime experience for most people in this area. It is so rare that it reportedly has not happened in 35 YEARS! I am 36 and in my lifetime I have only seen it snow here about three times and never enough to truly accumulate. At my house we got about 4 inches or more this year!!! It was heavenly. The only thing better was turning around to see Savannah, my eight year old, having fun with her baby sister and an extra snowsuit! Sahara suddenly GREW! As you could tell by the picture Sahara was more than happy to be her big sister's real live baby doll!

I need to see this today. You see this little "baby doll"... she has an ear infection and her temp soared to a whopping 105.3 yesterday evening. That is a new record in this house! And not a record I want to EVER have broken. She is somewhat better, but the fever is still fighting to hang on mostly around 100 degrees with Motrin and Tylenol in her constantly. Please PRAY FOR HER. I know we can expect a few days of this and we will have to ride it out patiently. Meanwhile, I am truly missing my dryer and watching a mountain of laundry growing by the minute.... I can hardly take a sick baby to shop for a dryer or to the laundromat! LOL!

:) POST YOUR FUNNY PHOTO ON YOUR BLOG AND LET ME KNOW. I COULD USE SOME LAUGHS !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)