"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Hotel for Dogs ~~ Mini Review

When I wrote about my daughter wanting/needing to see "Hotel for Dogs" I truly forgot to give a thumbs up or a thumbs down. It definitely gets a HUGE THUMBS UP from me. At one point in the movie there is a comment made like this, "We are in deep poo-poo" (and you have to know the scene as they really were IN poo-poo). In our modern world it is rare that media of any sort passes up the opportunity to add dirty words to a movie. This is a perfect example of a time when most movies would have had a "four letter word" in the script! That alone sold me on this movie. It is totally safe to take your kids to and the only thing I can think to mention is that two teens share a kiss near the end of movie.

Now, honestly ... Was it the best movie ever? In my daughter's eyes.... possibly. Mine... not sure. I know it is about dogs, but there is much more to the story and it made me want to adopt some kids!!! Without saying more and ruining the movie for you it really is deeper than you expect and not just a comedy about dogs!! Go see it and take the family!! Follow this link for the website AFTER seeing the movie (they tell too much of the plot line). www.hotelfordogsmovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)