"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Movie: City of Ember

THUMBS UP !!!

Truly it is just a fluke that I have had movie reviews lately. We do not really watch a lot of movies and are way behind on what is current. If it is not a "kid friendly" show then we probably don't even know it exists. That being said we were trying to take advantage of these free Redbox codes for movies, except that my husband does not know how to enter the codes and we ended up paying for them anyway.... living proof that promotions really do work to get you to spend money! LOL! I must also add that I was very aggravated that he brought this movie home for the KIDS! The outside of the movie LOOKS disturbing and I thought it was a scarey movie... not something I would choose for my kids.

So, anyway... on with the movie! It turns out this is a GREAT MOVIE FOR FAMILIES AND THE KIDS LOVED IT! It is easily classified as a Suspense/Adventure movie.... hard to imagine that can exist without being scarey, but it was not scarey. There is no bad language and no nudity, etc.. And the icing on the cake... it was very interesting even for the adults!!

My husband is actually planning to take it to his school for his 7th grade English class to view..... Hmm... I think this is the first time I have mentioned my husband is a teacher.... Hmmmm... and we homeschool?! Well, that will be a great for a future blog ... watch for that soon! I have to say bye for the moment... LIFE is calling and I have to get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)