"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Rainy Day Art

I am post-happy today. It is rainy and cold and we are stuck inside today, so while rocking babies I have blogged. Other than let the kids have free reign playing and watching some TV this is what they did mid-day. I set out all the new art supplies I ordered from Discount School supply and called the girls in for a little suprise. They painted until they thought they were out of paper (uh-hum.. we DO have more).
Savannah & Sierra hard at work surrounded by their art!
Savannah putting paint on a paint dabber. These make great "fireworks", but really need to be dipped in the paint.

Sierra observing Caden after his nap (hence the "bed head") and we did give him paper after his first practice art page.


FRUGAL TIP OF THE DAY: Many times Goodwill will get donations of mass printed T-Shirts that are brand new. Normally they have a set price of $1.99 (or more) which is still a bargain for a new shirt. On the day we went to the Beaumont Gateway location they were trying to clear them out at 3 for $1. For ONLY 33 cents each these make great paint shirts!!