- If you do a search for Dot Art you will find worksheets that work great to stamp "dots" of Bingo marker on to create a picture.
- Draw a letter/number (or print out) on a blank page and have the child "dot" the shape.
- Write the child's name on a blank page and "dot" the shape.
- Red "dots" make great pepperoni on a pizza craft, balls on a Christmas tree, etc.
- Purple or green "dots" make a wonderful cluster of grapes.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Tip of the Day: BINGO Markers
Bingo markers are so versatile and so much fun! I have not ever used them for Bingo, but they are a great ART TOOL for Pre-K and beyond.