"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quoting Me & Keeping It Real

"I have many talents and I want to share them, but I have much to learn and I want to learn." --Shannon
If you want to know what I am talking about go visit The White Picket Fence and read her post today and always read comments. Reading the comments is how we get to know each other in the blog world... our conversation. I often go back to a post and read what others have to say. Not to be nosey, but to get their insight and "hear their voice" on the issue.
Let's Keep It Real!

1 comment:

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)