"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick Thoughts

I seem to be on blog hiatus, but not really. I have even typed up some posts and had to stop mid-point. When I come back to it I just can't seem to finish my thoughts. I have commented less than usual on other blogs, but I am reading... and enjoying all of it. I am going to seem to be on a hiatus a little longer, because my family and I are going to the SETHSA Conference for our first ever home school conference. We are all so excited! I have been planning and packing and sorting through stuff.... deciding on curriculum purchases... making note of special things I want to check out at the conference.... all that stuff. I will have internet and my laptop (my precious laptop... Hehehe), but I am going to take this time to truly BE with my family. There will probably be times when I will be blogging, but maybe not. I love, love, love vacations of any kind.

Also, since my husband is a public school teacher he is home for Summer.... well, almost... He has to go to a three day workshop next week and then, he is done! So, we have lots of Summer plans and much to accomplish. I'll be busy and I have to stay away from my computer some to make hubby happy. :) Hmmmm... I might have to send him to the store on errands to blog. ;) Anyway, I am still here... just lying low for a bit!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been the same way with my blogging also. I read everyone's, but don't comment or write my own. I'm experiencing a drought. :) Have fun at your conference. I hope you find everything you need to make this year go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)