"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Works For Me

Whoo-hooooo! We are getting a break from the Texas heat! We were have been parched here in Texas and it was really starting to heat up, then suddenly we started getting rain and cold fronts moving in. It has rained FOUR DAYS IN A ROW! Now when I say "cold front" don't get the idea I actually mean cold. We are still getting temps in the 80s and 90s. The 80s are at night or during the rain, but IT WORKS FOR ME!!!! Oooops.... it's Wednesday, so this could accidentally be a Works For Me Wednesday... never done that, but there's no time like the present! Well, UNOFFICIALLY... I don't know the "rules" and don't have time to follow them if I did. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I wish we were getting you excess degrees. It's totally ridiculous up here. But I'm glad you can actually function down in Texas now. I hope it lasts a bit longer for ya.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)