"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Duggar Episode This Weekend

I am a huge Duggar fan! I just want to make sure that if you are a Duggar fan that you know they are going to airing an episode about the birth of the tiniest little Duggar this Sunday night! Set your DVR/Tivo or whatever you need to do. I know you do not want to miss this episode. And go here to watch a little short video of the moments with Jim Bob Duggar before the birth of Josie Broklyn Duggar. It is so sweet and heart wrenching... and I had to hold back my tears for that little one minute video. I will be crying like a baby when I watch the full episode!! Also, there are a few photos of Jim Bob, Michelle, and Josie.

I also just found this link. Apparently, I missed them on the Today show yesterday. Bummer! Thank you Lord for my internet!! Really... THANK YOU LORD!!... for my internet connection and for the Duggar family and the blessing they are to my life and many others out there. It is great to see a family doing it God's way rather than the world's way that we THINK is "normal".

I can't wait to see this episode!! Seriously, I think thhe Duggar show is why I haven't called to cancel my Dish Network service, yet.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited with you! We did cancel TV and now I can't watch it. You'll have to tell me all about it. :) I loved watching them before though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if you can get this or not, but on the internet there is a web site called "fancast". I think it is www.fancast.com, it has tv shows on it that you can watch. I have not been on it in a while, but it did have the Duggar's on there before. Something to check out some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did just check it out and does have the Duggar family, but not the whole shows... like little commercial length snippets. Cool, though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome. That would be nice if it had all the shows.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)