"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

To My Fellow Bloggers

Every once in a while I just feel the overwhelming need to tell my bloggy pals how special you are to me! Around the same time I started my blog I started on a life changing journey. I thought it was just a change in the way our children are schooled. I never new that when I removed them from public school to "spend for quality time with them" that I would be jumping into the intense spritual growth spurt of my life. EVERYTHING and EVERY decision I would need to make for this season of my life would require to to search out my beliefs and follow my convictions no matter how comfortable or uncomfortable it would be. I just want you all to know that you have been my biggest support system! Amazingly God has also saw it fit to surround me with a wonderful group of church ladies in our church, as well. It is an amazing time in my life... though it has been very hard. I can't move forward today with out telling you all, my bloggy pals, that having a family of fellow homeschooling Christian mommas has been my so wonderful to me. I also have struggled with some issues of my own upbringing and questioned why I was not taught properly the things I would need to know for adulthood and parenthood. I have always been a very confident mother, but homeschooling left me feeling lost and ill-equipped. I am coming to terms with that I was not taught because my mother was not taught, my grandmother was not taught, etc.... I think you all are wonderful teachers of the Titus 2 verses:

3The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.


And I count you as a blessing beyond measure in my life!!!

4 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. I'm glad I have met you in this crazy bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, that is so sweet. I too am glad we have met in the blogging world. I just love your post and how they bring encouragement. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, you're a blessing to ME and I am so happy to have you as a bloggy friend. I wish we were neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)