"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holy Moly Time Ticker!

Holy Moly that little time ticker says I only have 13 days until my due date!  Has anyone told my housekeeper this???!! ... Oh that would be me (the housekeeper)... this place is a disaster.  I so do not want anyone seeing our chaos.  Our house is very "lived in" although I have a LOT of issues with that.  I hate clutter, messes, junk... but it seems to gravitate here.  ;)  Anyway, if I can just make it through tomorrow I have a plan to get the house ready for baby in just one hour per day while we are all taking Spring Break.  We'll do a thorough clean of all the bathrooms on day one and move through the house one or two rooms at a time for seven days.  The final day is the entire upstairs, but that will mostly be tidying up the kids rooms and not a thorough cleaning thing.  I have some special projects to get done and some cooking for the freezer, but with my husband home and the kids taking the week off from schooling it should be easier to do some of these things. 

2 comments:

  1. Time sure if flying!! Hope you get it all tidy before the baby comes. I know how that can drive a person crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)