"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ch-Ch-Changes... New Ways to Connect

This will not likely be the most exciting post, but as I am getting back into consistent blogging I have been making a few changes.  One of the things I wanted to do is make it easier to follow my blog.  I believe the only way before was to follow through Blogger Dashboard.  For some this is just fine.  For me it is most of the time, but sometimes you want to make sure you don't miss a post.  It's not that I think I am that exciting or anything like that.... ;) ... I just know that some people have different styles.  You might not want to check one more thing.  And we all know there are so many things these days!  There's email, facebook, twitter, Blogger Dashboard, and the list goes on forever.  For those of you that would rather keep it simple you might want to sign up to have the posts delivered to your email.  Just look over on the left side bar and just below the blog followers there is a little spot for signing up.... look just below that and there are now a few other ways to follow the blog that may be more convenient for you.  Don't be shy... go sign up

Also, I have added a language translator since I do actually get some traffic from other countries.  Maybe someone out there wants hear my random stories about this crazy homeschool family of seven that has a shuttle bus for vacations and plays with chickens, rabbits, and kids all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)