"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day Diamonds... Lots of Diamonds!



I hate to brag.... but.... 

I got diamonds for Mother's Day this year!  

"Dime"-mond Joy!!  Oh how these diamonds bring me JOY!  This is way better than any diamond!  

I asked my husband where he got the idea... and it was actually his idea.  I am impressed.  Not only did he come up with this idea he had the children each make me a card... so... I got a lot of diamonds.  

Note:  For those that are skeptics about having a lot of children.... The more children you have the more diamonds you get.

"The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck are the arms of your children." --Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)