"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Ch-Ch-Changes... SwagBucks is Back

For a long time I had the SwagBucks widget on my blog.  For some reason there format was never quit the right fit for my sidebar so after a while I got tired of looking at it only half showing up.  I removed it but I continued using SwagBucks on my own computer.  Well, long story short... I got a virus on my computer and got tired of all the glitches that I had with Internet Explorer and I switched to FireFox.  When I did that lost my SwagBucks toolbar.... and sort of forgot to use SwagBucks.

SwagBucks popped in my mind yesterday and I realized it has been a long time since I used it.... and I had been making some pretty nice little bonus checks just from doing what I already do.  Now, don't get too excited.  I was getting rich or anything like that.  I was making enough to buy some Amazon gift cards and used that to buy some books and such.  I would say that on probably three occasions I was able to cash in my SwagBucks for $30 or so.  Like I said... not getting rich... but every once in a while I don't mind getting a something for nothing.  All I did was use it as my search engine SOMETIMES.  Sometimes I still used Google or whatever.  Also, when I wold turn on my computer each day I would quickly go through a few quick little steps that I knew I would be awarded SwagBucks for.

So, now they have a SwagBucks "add-on" instead of a toolbar.  That's something different I have to get used to.  And, they have made a LOT of changes to their site.  I wish I could say they improved it but it looks pretty confusing really.  Still it is worth going on and earning a few SwagBucks.  I can not figure out how to get the widget on my blog, though ***.  So, that is what this post is about really.  I wanted to add that back to the blog and if I can figure it out I will.  For now I have added my own little place so that you can sign up through my blog.  It is nothing fancy but if gets the job done.  Look to the left on the sidebar and page down a bit.  Look for the words "SwagBucks" and then, click on the link I made:  "LittleThingsOfTXSwagBucks" ( <---- and="" appreciate="" b="" earn="" greatly="" i="" if="" it.="" my="" nbsp="" referral="" sign="" swagbucks="" through="" up="" while="" will="" would="" you="" yours...="">   
***Update:  The widget is no longer available through SwagBucks, so just use the referral link above or on the sidebar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)