"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Who Rules The Roost?

Chicco does!  Chicco is the ruler of the roost around here.  I like to think he is a little Mexican guy.  He is the tiny little guy with feathers on his feet and a little fluff on his head and he always has his chest puffed way out. We named him Chicco because he reminds me of the colors of a Chicco candy stick.  And, Chicco just sounds like a little Mexican dude.  He fights off the much larger Buff Orpington rooster and keeps his ladies safe.  When we moved him over to our new house and let him out in the run for the first time he walked around stomping his little feathered feet and guarding his ladies.  He is the true picture if chivalry.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)