"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

As I Was Saying.... Crazy Texas Weather

As an update to my previous weather post about our crazy weather.... It is with very little suprise to me that it now cold, wet, sloshy, rainy, and just down right dreary! A cold front moved in on Wednesday night and it has been continually drizzling rain. I don't mind cold and I love the rain, but not like this. It makes me sad for those of you that have this weather all the time. God bless you!!! But here is the funny thing about Texas... Come Monday (when my husband is back to work and his Spring Break is over) the temperature will be back to the sunny 7o's that we had for the first half of the week!! C~r~a~z~y~!