"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

ClustrMaps is cool!

I added ClustrMaps to my blog a while back so I could see where my blog visitors are from. I love seeing the little dots all over the map and I am amazed that some have been from outside the U.S. even. Overseas!!! Can they even read it, ya think! I do realize they may have just glimpsed my blog, but still I think it is way cool! There is this really big dot growing above Texas. I am thinking it is Oklahoma or possibly Kansas. Hmmm... it us kinda getting me curious, too. So, here's the thing. If you stop by leave me a "comment"... even if you don't have anything else to say just type in your approximate location (ex: Southeast, TX).

Okay, so click here and you can see my map close-up and the statistics. I am soooo impressed... I have had 224 hits on my site: United States (US)=214,Canada (CA)=4, Netherlands (NL)=1, France (FR)=1, Finland (FI)=1, Japan (JP)=1, India (IN)=1, Australia (AU)=1

Hmmm.... I am gaining popularity (LOL) in Canada or someone keeps mistakenly dropping by... Who are you? What about OK or KS? Anyway, hope you find my "little things" interesting and a big Thank You for dropping by! Come back often!!

2 comments:

  1. That is exciting to see how far away some people are reading from. Detroit area, MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know where I am from! ;O) Do you think that the map might be a little off..??? I have this HUGE dot growing in the same area....WIERD! Or, is it just another one of those things? Pineywoods area, Southeast Texas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)