"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daddy's Shirt Is A Dress.... What?!

I came across this little dress project and thought I would share it with those of you that are busy sewing up some Spring dresses. Follow this link, because I do not want to us the pics without permission. I love re-purposing things and this is a great way for a little girl to "wear Daddy's shirt". I have a few twists on it... as I always do. A special T could become a special nightgown for your girly. Also, imagine all the second-hand ladies blouses that could be transformed into a dress. This is just a great spin on another idea... pillowcase dresses. I love this type of thing!

Follow this link for a tutorial. http://amazingmae.blogspot.com/ Then, page down for all sorts of cool skirts and dresses.... You won't run out of ideas all Spring!!! "SEW" ADORABLE!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE it! Looks like I will be going to PAW PAW's closet soon. I am sure Maw Maw won't mind. ;o) Especially if it turns out this cute. CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT! Thanks for the tip. I have actually tried to get the girls to wear Daddy's hirts to a function before, they quickly declined. I don't know why, maybe they don't like his taste. I don't know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making me hit 100! never thought i would end up with 100 readers! I'm happy to have found you too...i love this dress idea from daddy's shirt!! if only i could sew...someday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)