"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Husband is a Teacher.... We Homeschool PART 4

So, we are in the kitchen today and my husband says, "Ya know, we could live anywhere. Since we are homeschooling, we do not have to worry about living in a good school district." Apparently, it took him every bit of four months for this to occur to him! We are not planning on moving, but this is just something that I was suprised he is JUST NOW realizing.... that and I thought we have had conversations about that. Hmmm... he baffles me sometimes. :) In all seriousness the fact that we are "not limited" by public school for our kids combined with the fact that my husband is a teacher in public school will give us many freedoms.

1 comment:

  1. So true! My husband just said the same thing yesterday as we toss around the idea of homeschooling. By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'll be checking in to see what you're up to with homeschooling. :)

    ~Catherine
    http://daisyandpear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)