"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shocking Pregnancy!

Sierra, 4 and Savannah, 8
Wow! That's way too young!
.... Unless your just playing "Momma's"
And any minute now their "water is going to break"... literally! They are pregnant with water balloons!

My girls never tire of playing like they are pregnant. Usually, they stuff dolls or balls in their shirts, but Sierra got creative in the kiddie pool with a water balloon. I have no idea how they managed to stuff these balloons in their swimsuits. Their friend, R, is quite dramatic and decided to act shocked for the camera. Their all a hoot! I have to say that R is a wonderful neighborhood friend that at 12 is not too old to play with little kids. Her parents are doing something right! My kids love R to pieces!!! She was an answer to prayer for us. We live in a neighborhood with mostly elderly couples and we were praying for a family with kids to move in. Well, they have kids, but only one of the five is still at home. She is such a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)