"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wet Wipes

Well, I might as well share my two cents about wet wipes... and no, I do not make my own. Oh the shame I share tonight with all you out there that are going old school in this area. I am so cheap you can't believe it, but diapers and wipes are the best money a Momma can spend! ;)

My favorite wipes are: the store brand at Wal-Mart... I don't even know the brand name! Maybe it's Parent's Choice, but it is the ones in a light blue package and they say, "Real Cloth"on the package. I buy them in a 3-pack bundle. They are the softest and best quality on the market... well, Pampers are good, but I like the price of these better. There are no perfumes or funky baby smells... yes, I said funky! I can't stand that baby product smell. Contrary to what people have come to think, babies were not meant to smell like cheap, powdery, toxic perfume. ;) You know the smell... that Johnson's pink lotion and such... Yeeeeekkkk!

And my least favorite wipes are Huggies... for the life of me I don't understand why a company like Huggies can't make good wipes. They are too thick and seem too just aid in sliding the poop around and I thought the point was to wipe it OFF. The regular Parent's Choice wipes are similar and do the same thing.

One more note: Regarding the good ones... Parent's Choice also has an Organic version and they are just like the ones in the light blue package. I can't tell the difference and I use both. With both you can wash your face with them... no scent, no strange chemical feel, no burning, etc... just feels like water. Target has a comparable version, also in their store brand. They are exactly the same. TRY THEM AND YOU WILLL NEVER BUY ANOTHER BRAND!!

1 comment:

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)