"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

You Want Another Great Tip?

You know you do! Okay, maybe you don't, but I just made some REALLY HOT hot chocolate. I am not patient at all, so I don't want to WAIT on the hot chocolate to cool. That is not fun at all. I want to drink the hot chocolate... and WITHOUT scalding all the taste buds off my tongue. I did this same thing last week and an ingenious idea came into my mind. Hot chocolate is great with marshmallows or whipping cream or milk or cool whip... hmmmm... non of these are cold enough to cool it down, though. They just add a delightful creaminess to the hot chocolate. What wonderfully fabulous cool thing is creamy and frozen that could be used to cool it down while adding to the yumminess factor of the scalding hot hot chocolate? ICE CREAM!!! Double slam YUM!! Just add a teaspoon at a time and stir it in. Depending on how hot your hot chocolate is it may require 2-3 teaspoons of ice cream. Just another fabulous reason for ice cream to exist!!


1 comment:

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)