"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Is It Already APRIL !!!?

Crazy how time flies! On a lighter note I did not mention April Fool's Day the day prior or the day of around here until calendar time. For some reason April Fool's Day is not written in on their calendars. Being that it was a new month I told them it was now July and we were celebrating Independence day this weekend. I was so excited that it was Summer and my birthday would this month, also. Seriously, I was going really "out there" ... ridiculously so... and they still believed every bit of it until... I said, "April Fool's!" The rest of the day was all about silly tricks.... there's a bee in your hair... a worm (which turned out to be no joke).... and lots of others all day long. Tricks are so fun! But really... It is April. We will be celebrating Easter this weekend. It is Spring. And my birthday is not this month. Hope you all enjoyed April Fool's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)