"Enjoy the LITTLE THINGS in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."


Pages

What blog is about Intro

Come on in and sit awhile while I talk about the "Little Things" in life. I will share my journey of everyday life.... homeschooling, raising my children, homesteading, gardening, health and wellness, and real life.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Sierra & Lyme's Disease: Part 2

So, we waited all week for a call from the doctor for Sierra's blood work test results  to find out if the antibiotic cured her Lyme's Disease.  The call did not come.  Have you ever heard the saying, "No news is good news".  When you don't get a follow up call on lab work that is possibly a sign of good news.  

I decided to call them on Friday.  I am thrilled to report that when I asked about her Lyme's Disease lab work the answer was, "The results came back all clear!"  There are zero markers of Lyme's Disease.  The next step will likely be to follow up with an infectious disease doctor to make sure that an "all clear" is truly cured Lyme's Disease.  For now, we are counting this as a praise and are very hopeful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and suggestions! I read them all and I am so thrilled you are taking the time out of your busy life to share your words with me! --Shannon

Note: If you ask a question, check back here in the comments for my answer or check the little box so it goes directly to your email (if available). (This way others who have the same question will be able to read the answer!)